This stuffed cabbage leaf with minced pork is a proven recipe from the Women in the City portal. A great idea for lunch or dinner. Give stuffed cabbage leaves a chance when you already have the same recipes. Only three simple ingredients and a Slovak delicacy are on the table.
Cabbage leaf stuffed with minced meat, original recipe. Photo – Mussel
Cabbage leaf stuffed with minced pork, an unconventional recipe from the Women in the City portal. Stuffed cabbage leaves are a perfect idea for lunch or dinner when you already have the same recipes. Only three magical ingredients and an original Slovak delicacy are on the table! Try it with us!
Stuffed cabbage leaf
Sometimes really little is enough. There is no need to look for extraordinary or special ingredients spices. Cabbage, minced pork and rice. These are the main ingredients of great Slovak food: stuffed cabbage or cabbage leaf stuffed with minced meat.
- Preparation time (total): 90 minutes
- Heat treatment time: 70 minutes
- Number of servings: 6
Even grandmothers knew what was good. Although they did not have the raw materials of the world’s invention, they were able to create such full-fledged and delicious dishes that fed the whole family. The stuffed cabbage leaf, which consists of an excellent meat mixture and is also served with soup, is an example of this. Alternatively, try cabbage soup.
See the detailed recipe on the website zenyvmeste.sk. You will definitely enjoy it too! We also offer you traditional recipe for Kolozvár cabbage from portal Dobrá kuchyna.
Ingredients for cabbage leaf stuffed with minced meat
(for 6 people)
- 0.5 kg ground pork meat,
- 2 medium sized onions,
- 2 spoons of ointment,
- 1 teaspoon of ground red pepper,
- 2 tablespoons of selected flour,
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper,
- 2 bay leaves,
- 4 balls of pimento,
- Half head cabbage,
- 1 and 1/2 KL of salt,
- 2 eggs,
- 150 g rice
Send as shopping list to email
Your shopping list will arrive soon.
Stuffed cabbage with minced pork. Photo – Mussel
Recipe procedure for stuffed cabbage leaves
- Separate the top cabbage leaves and set aside.
- The rest cabbage cut into small strips and cook in salted water (about one teaspoon of salt) with bay leaves and pimento balls for about half an hour.
- minced meat salt (half a teaspoon of salt) and season with ground pepper.
- Add pre-cooked rice, two eggson finely chopped onion and mix thoroughly.
- Place the mixture on the cabbage leaves.
- Roll and tie with kitchen twine.
- Put it in the soup, or make separate meatballs from the remaining mixture and cook for about 40 minutes.
- Let’s prepare a roast. Fry the flour in bacon.
- Add finely chopped onion. When it is completely softened, add more ground red pepper and cover with water in parts to make a thinner a roast.
- Add to the soup and cook for another minute. If necessary, we will add flavor.
- Try preparing a cabbage leaf stuffed with minced meat also according to our photo recipe – click.