It looks luxurious and its preparation is not difficult at all. Delicious and beautifully soft.
Have you heard of him? This wonderful dessert from across the border is unpretentious and delicious. The dessert Karpatka comes from Poland and its taste unobtrusively reminds of pine wheels or the popular cream cheese.
Its preparation is really fast and does not even require confectionary skills. And that’s exactly the kind of desserts we like the most. Fast, tasty and unpretentious. Prepare it with us.
The basis is to develop a good dough, for which we need:
1) 250 ml of water
2) 100 g of butter
3) 150 g plain flour
4) 5 eggs
5) 1 teaspoon of salt
6) 1 tablespoon of baking powder
1) 700 ml milk
2) 150 g powdered sugar
3) 80 g plain flour
4) 80 g starch
5) 2 egg yolks
6) 1 packet of vanilla sugar
7) 200 g of butter
8) 1 vanilla pod
We still need:
1) raspberries or other fruits
2) powdered sugar
1) Boil water in a large pot and add butter. Cook until the butter melts. Add salt and plain flour and baking powder. Stir vigorously to remove all lumps. We mix until a thick mass is formed. Remove from heat and let cool slightly.
2) Gradually start mixing the eggs into the cooled mixture. Carefully one by one.
3) Prepare two smaller cans of the same size. We divide the dough into two equal parts and pour it on baking sheets covered with baking paper. Smooth it a little and bake in an oven heated to 200 degrees for about 25 minutes.
4) During baking, the dough will rise nicely and form special shapes reminiscent of mountains. Do not open the oven during baking, so that the dough does not fall apart. In the meantime, we will prepare the cream.
5) Mix 200 ml of milk, plain flour, starch, egg yolks, sugar and vanilla in a bowl. Boil the remaining milk. When it boils, add the prepared mixture with flour and keep stirring until the mixture thickens to the consistency of pudding. Remove from heat and let cool, stirring occasionally.
6) Mix room temperature butter in a large bowl and fold in the cooled pudding spoon by spoon. We get a nice smooth cream.
7) Let the baked dough cool completely. Place one in a mold or on a tray and apply the cream evenly. Place the raspberries on the cream and cover with the second dough, pressing gently. Store in the refrigerator for 2 hours.
8) Dust with powdered sugar before serving. Bon appetit!
Also try this delicacy from Polish cuisine, the basis of which is a beautiful chocolate body and soft cream.
Photo source: istock.com
Source text: dobruchut.sk