The best baked zucchini with minced meat. Try a simple Women in the City brand pumpkin recipe. We wish you a good appetite.
A simple recipe for the best baked zucchini with minced meat. Photo – Nela
The best baked zucchini with minced meat. Great for lunch, but also for dinner. Try our simple recipe with the Women in the City brand. You will definitely enjoy it.
Do you like baked vegetables with minced meat from one roaster? Your favorite kitchen from the Women in the City portal brings you a delicious novelty, a simple recipe for the best baked pumpkin with minced meat. We wish you a good appetite.
The kitchen of the Women in the City portal has prepared for you a section of pumpkin recipes, get inspired the best pumpkin recipes, baked pumpkin, grilled, pasta, pancakes, soup – click
Zucchini – a green miracle for our health, a low-calorie vegetable full of water. It has few calories and is ideal for various diets. It is easy to grow and has a wonderful taste not only in summer. We can enjoy it all year round.
Zucchini is a unique vegetable, loaded with trace elements, vitamins E, A, beta-carotene, some B vitamins, magnesium, magnesium, calcium, phosphorus, potassium, iron, copper and zinc.
We have chosen for you great courgettes baked in the oven, courgette recipe
The best baked zucchini with minced meat, simple and delicious
- Preparation time: 20 minutes
- Baking time: 40 minutes
- Number of servings: 4
Delicious baked zucchini with minced meat – ingredients
- 2 pieces of pumpkin (approx. 25 cm long)
- 250 g of minced meat (beef, pork, chicken, turkey, mix)
- 1 tablespoon of olive oil (oil) or butter (for frying onions)
- 1 medium onion
- 500 g tomato puree
- 2-3 garlic cloves (according to taste, we can also leave it out)
- to taste: ground red pepper, salt, ground black pepper, a little turmeric (anti-inflammatory, fantastic for joints), crushed cumin, we can also choose fresh or dried herbs (basil, oregano)
- grease the baking pan: 1 tablespoon of butter
- for the cream sauce: 180-250 ml sour cream (can also be white thick yogurt), 2 eggs, a little salt
- for baking: 1-2 full handfuls of your favorite grated cheese (Eidam, Gouda, Mozzarella or Parmesan)
The best baked pumpkin with minced meat. Photo – Nela
Excellent baked zucchini with minced meat – recipe procedure
- Clean the onion, chop it finely and fry it in oil until translucent. Add ground red pepper, mix, add ground meat.
- We can choose minced meat according to our preferences (pork, beef, chicken, turkey, but also a mixture). We fry the meat so that it becomes soft and pale.
- To the fried minced meat, add spices to taste, and finally tomato puree. Simmer for about 15 minutes. The sauce will reduce.
- Add crushed garlic to the tomato sauce. Wash the pumpkin, grate it into thicker noodles. Salt and let it sweat well.
- This means that we remove the pumpkin from excess water. When it stands for 10 minutes, then press it well. Grease a 20×28 baking pan with butter.
- Layer the sweated pumpkin on the bottom of the baking dish, a little salt and pepper. This is followed by a sauce of minced meat and also a second layer of pumpkin.
- We will prepare a creamy sauce. Mix eggs with sour cream, a little salt. Spread the dressing over the entire surface, sprinkle with cheese.
- Bake the pumpkins prepared in this way with minced meat and cream sauce at a temperature of 180°. aboutC about 40 minutes as needed, golden brown.
- We serve our baked pumpkin with mashed or roasted potatoes, but also with rice and chips. For the proper version, we choose a vegetable side dish.
Final tip: Baked pumpkin with minced meat is juicy and delicious. If you don’t eat meat, fry just the tomato puree on top of the onion, which is enough to add flavor. You can also add diced tofu to the sauce. Prepare delicious baked pumpkins according to your taste.
Get inspired fantastic baked broccoli in the style of french fries