They mature at the same time and it suits them wonderfully. Their perfectly harmonized sweet and sour combination of flavors really packs a punch! The recipes of our confectioner Veronika Kollárová will convince you.
FROGRY-RUBBERA CHEESE CHICKEN WITH THYMAN
10 PIECES, PREPARATION 40 MINUTES, BAKING 8-10 MINUTES
For the thyme syrup:
• 190 ml of water • 190 ml of water
• 2 tablespoons of lemon juice
• 150 g of granulated sugar
• 6 sprigs of thyme
For the corpus:
• 200 g of graham crackers
• 70 g of grated coconut
• 2 tablespoons of granulated sugar
• 125 g of butter
For the filling:
• 150 g of rhubarb
• 70 g of granulated sugar
• 50 ml of water
• 500 g of fresh strawberries
• 1 tablespoon of powdered gelatin
• 375 ml of whipping cream
• fresh strawberries and flowers
- Turn on the oven at 180°C and line the bottom of a 24 cm diameter mold with baking paper.
- Prepare thyme syrup: Pour water, lemon juice, sugar into a saucepan and bring to a boil. Lower the heat and toss in the thyme sprigs. Boil for 10 minutes. Then strain the syrup and let it cool.
- In a bowl, mix the cookie mix with coconut, sugar and melted butter. Pour the mixture into the mold and use a spoon to press well on the sides and bottom. Put the mold in the heated oven and bake for 8-10 minutes, so that the body becomes slightly golden. Remove from the oven and let cool.
- Put the rhubarb together with the sugar and water in a saucepan and boil for 10-15 minutes until the rhubarb is soft. Let cool.
- Set aside two tablespoons of the thyme syrup and pour the remaining syrup over the strawberries, add the rhubarb and mix until smooth. Strain the mixture through a coarse sieve. Transfer the puree to a saucepan, add the gelatin powder, stir and heat until the gelatin is completely dissolved. It must not close! Set aside and let cool.
- Whip the cream in a large bowl and gently fold in the cooled strawberry-rhubarb puree. Carefully pour the entire mixture on the prepared body and put it in the refrigerator for at least 3 hours, but ideally overnight.
- Remove the cheesecake from the mold, decorate with strawberries, flowers and sprigs of thyme.
You can find more strawberry recipes on the next page >>>