Thinking about what dessert you’re going to make next? Be sure to bet on a meter-long dessert that will win an honorable place in your cookbook thanks to its delicacy and undemanding preparation.
- 4 eggs
- 230 g powdered sugar
- 250 g plain flour special
- 2 dcl of oil
- 1.5 dcl of warm water
- 1/2 packet of baking powder
- 3 tablespoons of Dutch cocoa
- 3 dcl of milk
- 1 Golden ear
- 200 g of powdered sugar
- 200 g of butter
- 1 vanilla sugar with real vanilla
- 1 dcl rum (optional)
- 50 g of butter
- 150 g of cooking chocolate
- Separate the eggs into eggs and whites. Then mix the egg yolks with sugar until foamy. Add oil, sifted flour, baking powder, hot water and mix again.
- Then gently fold in the beaten egg whites and divide the dough thus prepared into two parts. Add cocoa to one of them and mix thoroughly.
- Pour the dough into greased molds for the deer back and bake in a preheated oven at 180 degrees. After baking, carefully turn it out and let it cool.
- In the meantime, we will prepare the filling. Cook the pudding from the milk and Zlaté klas and let it cool.
- Mix 200 g of melted butter with sugar in a bowl and add the prepared pudding. Mix gently and add vanilla sugar and rum.
- Now cut the cake diagonally and alternate the pale with the dark part. We put the filling between the dry dough and alternate the pale with the cocoa part. Cover the entire dessert with the rest of the filling.
- Finally, melt the chocolate in a water bath and mix it with butter. Cover the cake with chocolate prepared in this way and put it in the refrigerator for a few hours.
The cookie settings on this website are set to “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click “Accept” below, then you agree to this.