Each of us sometimes feels something good, but we don’t always want to prepare complicated cakes. For those who like to eat, but do not want to spend too much time in the kitchen, we bring you this quick recipe for a delicious pudding cake.
We will need:
- 60 g of oatmeal
- 30 g of coconut flour
- 1 egg
- 10 spoons of honey
- 2 spoons of sugar
- 100 ml of water
- 400 g soft cottage cheese (without lumps)
- 200 ml of milk
- ½ almond pudding powder
- coconut oil
- 20 g of dark chocolate
- round baking dish with a diameter of 20 cm
- baking paper
You may be interested in: PHOTO RECIPE Pudding cake with fruit: It looks and tastes good
- Mix the oatmeal into a fine flour, add coconut flour, egg, water, two tablespoons of melted coconut oil and 5 tablespoons of honey. We will get a stiffer dough that we press into the bottom of a mold lined with baking paper. Bake for approximately 10 minutes at 180°C.
- In the meantime, let’s prepare the pudding layer. Mix the pudding in the milk, add sugar and cook until thickened according to the procedure. Only half the amount of powder and milk is enough so that the layer is not large.
- Mix 100 g of cottage cheese into the still warm pudding. Pour this cream over the pre-baked carcass and bake for 20 minutes. Mix the remaining cottage cheese with 5 tablespoons of honey and spread it on the cooled cookie.
- At the end, gently drizzle with melted chocolate. We recommend letting the cake rest in the fridge for at least 3 hours.
The cookie settings on this website are set to “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click “Accept” below, then you agree to this.