If you’re still happy with the tomato harvest, we’ve got a great tip for the best tomato sauce in the world. Its preparation is very simple, but the result will really surprise you. You can use the sauce for anything you can think of. For example, even just for a sandwich.
- 3 kg of tomatoes
- 1-2 hot peppers
- 300 g of onion
- 400 g of sweet pepper
- 100-130 g of sugar
- 100 g of olive oil
- 40-50 g of salt
- ½ teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 tablespoon of ground paprika
- 2 cloves of garlic
- 50 ml of apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons of herbs
You may be interested in: PHOTO RECIPE Fast spaghetti differently? Try this delicious tomato sauce
1. Cut the tomatoes crosswise and place them in a deep bowl. Add hot water and leave for 3-4 minutes. Drain and immediately add cold water. Let it act for a minute. Then remove the skin from the tomatoes.
2. Cut the onion, pepper and hot peppers into larger pieces. Cut the peeled tomatoes into thicker slices and add to the other vegetables. Put in a blender and blend.
3. Pour the mixture into a pot with a volume of about 4 liters. Add salt, sugar and olive oil. Stir, bring to a boil and cook for one hour, stirring occasionally.
4. Crush the garlic, add to the vegetables. Season with ground black pepper, ground paprika, herbs and apple cider vinegar. Stir and cook for another 30 minutes. The sauce is already thickening and a pleasant aroma fills the kitchen.
5. Fill the finished mixture into glasses with a volume of 250-300 ml and close tightly. Let it cool to room temperature. Bon appetit!