Hot summer weather just calls for cold cooling. Instead of popsicles from the store, which are full of calories and added artificial flavors, make a frozen treat at home. In addition to the classic frosting of mixed fruits, it can also be slightly more demanding popsicles. We chose the ones in tiramisu flavor.
- 60 g of sugar
- 80 g plain spelled flour
- 3 eggs
- 1 vanilla pudding
- 1 mascarpone
- 1 white chocolate
- 3 teaspoons of ground coffee
- bitter chocolate
- 50 g of butter
- Divide the eggs into eggs and whites. Beat the egg whites until stiff peaks form and gradually beat in the sugar.
- Using a whisk, we now work the egg yolk and flour into the egg whites. We are careful that the snow does not fall completely.
- Line the tray with baking paper. With a spoon, apply a larger amount in the shape of a popsicle. We also layer up to the height. Bake in a heated oven for 10 minutes at 200 degrees.
- Leave the base of the pallets baked in this way to cool and then sprinkle them with coffee. We prepared it from 3 spoons. Place a popsicle stick on top.
- Prepare the pudding in a cup in the classic way. Then, using a hand mixer, mix in mascarpone with melted white chocolate. Add about 4 tablespoons of ground coffee and mix again.
- This mixture is then applied to the baked and coffee-sprinkled dough, making sure the popsicle stick is in the middle. At the end, we can pour hot chocolate over the popsicles. Popsicles prepared in this way can be frozen in the freezer for about 4 hours. Bon appetit!
Housekeeper tip: If you like to make crackers at home, we recommend buying silicone crackers.
The cookie settings on this website are set to “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click “Accept” below, then you agree to this.