The base of this recipe is delicious Hokkaido squash. Other than that, you only need basic ingredients and the perfect pasta is in the world. Will you try them with us?
- 1 Hokkaido pumpkin
- 1 onion
- 250 g of mushrooms
- 2 small coconut milks
- pasta of your choice
- spices (curry, dried ginger, ground black pepper)
- Wash the pumpkin, cut it into small slices and bake it in an oven heated to 180 degrees for about 35 minutes. When it is baked, we mix it with a hand mixer.
- Fry finely chopped onion in a pot until golden. Add sliced mushrooms and fry for a few minutes.
- We pour it with mixed pumpkin, coconut milk (careful, not coconut drink!) and season to taste.
- Serve while still warm with pasta. Penne will be ideal. Bon appetit!
Housekeeper tip: For meat lovers, you can also add pieces of fried chicken breast.
plnielanu.sk, Ministry of Health
The cookie settings on this website are set to “allow cookies” to give you the best browsing experience possible. If you continue to use this website without changing your cookie settings or you click “Accept” below, then you agree to this.